Now Hiring: Editor-in-Chief, 2021/2022
WLUSP is hiring for Editor-in-Chief of The Sputnik. This paid part time position consists of:
- Running a online and print publication for the Laurier Brantford Campus
- Leading volunteers and staff through trainings and oversight in their articles
- Making sure things run smoothly with social media and photography
- Keep on top of news ideas and pitches from writers
- Managing the online side of the publication’s website
- Host meetings and answer questions
- Provide 15 hr a week (minimum) to this position
- Hiring, firing and making the budget to run The Sputnik
- Make sure The Sputnik is growing and maintaining an image as LB independent student newspaper
This is a shortened and not official list of responsibilities.
All are welcome to apply. More information on how to apply can be found at WLUSP’s website.